It’s Wedding Season!

One of my very closest friends is getting married… SATURDAY! I am beyond excited. The guy she is marrying is wonderful and I can't wait for their special day. But with that being said, man there is a lot to do! So I figured since we will all be running around this weekend, I'd do my fitness update as well as a few others.
 
To Do Before Laura's Big Day
1. Get a hair cut… for real… it's been way to long
2. Clean the house: It's a hot mess still from our weekend antics
3. Get the oil changed in the car
4. Pack!
 
For some reason, this pretty simple list seems about a mile long to me. Looking at it in writing makes it seem much more tangible. Hopefully I don't forget anything, because I am notorious for that. And it's always something critical, like unders or socks. But I am so excited for this weekend. No matter how much I stress myself out over little things, this weekend reminds me to relax, that weddings are special. It reminds me why we got hitched. And that no matter how frustrated that boy makes me some days, that we love each other through thick and thin. I love hearing people take their vows. And I'm going to bawl like a baby when Laura and David say theirs… probably even before that. I love seeing how much in love other people are, and these two are definitely over the moon for each other. So tonight, as I frantically try to clean the house, I'm going to stop when I turn into Type A Monster Woman, and remember that this weekend is special and exciting and we can't wait for it!!!
 
As for the fitness part, we are very much enjoying being part of a gym. No excuses for not working out anymore. As much as that extra fifty bucks a month is out of the bank account sucks, it is well worth it. So here is the breakdown.
 
Sunday: 40 minutes of cardio
Monday: 10 minutes of cardio, back and bi workout
Tuesday: 20 minutes of cardio, shoulder and rotator cuff workout
Wednesday: 20 minutes of cardio, chest and tri workout
Thursday: 40 minutes of cardio
 
My goal is to workout at least once this weekend, hopefully we will have the time to do it. But if not, that's ok… remind myself of the first part of this post. Regardless of what we can get done, we are thrilled to be a part of Laura and David's special day and we can't wait!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment